Advertisements

SMA Central Top Ten Armies [23/10/16]

 KLONDIKE, SMA Central Headquarters – As the community enters turmoil and sees a significant drop, two well-known CPAC armies have fell into the realms of the S/M Top Ten. 

SMACTopTenGraphic3

Week of 16th-22nd October 2016

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

1. Nachos [DRP] [38.50]

2. Army of Club Penguin [DRP] [30.00]

3. Blue Troops  [Non-Mover] [29.25]

4. Thugs of CP [-2] [22.50] 

5. Red Miners [-1] [19.00]

6. Hairy Bears [NEW!] [14.00]

Was your army not included but should have been? Comment on our Top Ten Register page to ensure you are considered in future!

To see our full statistics please click here

For those in the major Top Ten, check out our partner CP Army Central!

_________________________________________

1. Nachos – The Nachos began their week by invading the server Chinook, maxing 9. They went on to invade Cold Front, which maxed sizes of 12. Their next event was an unscheduled US training event which maxed 11. Their final event of the week, which was a U-Lead event, attained the same sizes.

2. Army of Club Penguin – The Army of CP fell to SMAC this week after holding just two events. The first of which was a quick recruiting session, which maxed sizes of 15. Their only other event this week was a UK/US division recruiting session, which saw heights of 17+. 

3. Blue Troops – The Blue Troops of Club Penguin started the week with a US training session in which they maxed and averaged 2, then had another training event in which they maxed and averaged 3. The Blue Troops participated in a US tournament battle recently, maxing and averaging sizes of 2, but did not claim the victory. Even though the Blue Troops had a short week, they refuse to give up as they head into a new week.

screen-shot-2016-10-22-at-2-53-07-pm

4. Thugs of CP – The Thugs of Club Penguin only had one event this week, that one event was an unscheduled US training session in which the army maxed 10 and averaged 7. Even though the army had only one event this week, they won’t back down from becoming a powerful army that easily, and they aim to rise to new heights as they head into a new week.

78499140677a457fa547ef522c8ba3bf

5. Red Miners – The Red Miners had only one event this week, this week only having one event. The aforementioned army’s only event was a US recruiting session in which they maxed 5 and averaged 4. Although they only had one event, they refuse to give up as they aim to become a force to be reckoned with as they face a new week ahead.

screenshot-2016-10-18-at-3-48-31-pm

6. Hairy Bears – The Hairy Bears make their return to the community this week, their re-opening event was a US recruiting session in which the army maxed and averaged troop sizes of 4. Even though the Hairy Bears only had one event this week, they wish to become an even more powerful army as time goes on for this returning army.

smaphd6

This week we asked you “Will The Penguin Army Force hold on to the top spot next week?” to which 60% of you responded with “yes”, and the other 40% of you equally split your votes between “no” and that they would return to major standards.

<><><><>

So, what do YOU think of this week’s Top Ten? Who will rise to the top next week? Let us know YOUR opinions in the comments below!

Jodie

CPAWM Board of Directors

Christohper1

SMA Central Editor in Chief

Advertisements

4 Responses

  1. I think this post shows that SMAC’s time has come to shut down.

    Liked by 1 person

    • Right.

      Like

  2. http://nightrebelscp.com/2016/10/22/the-exposure-of-rf/ see this

    Like

    • We saw it, and we concluded that there wasn’t enough evidence to deduct.

      Like

Express Your Opinions!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: